One Hour Air Heating & Air Conditioning Offers Quality Maintenance Plans to Keep Your HVAC System Running Smoothly
Like most home appliances and systems, many homeowners only think about their HVAC system when something goes wrong. Unfortunately, this causes you more stress and expense in the long run, whereas preventative maintenance can help you avoid these costly repairs and unexpected breakdowns in the future.
Protect Your Investment With Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance
You may believe that spending your hard-earned money on HVAC maintenance is unnecessary since there’s little reason to fix what isn’t broken. For as tough as your HVAC system is, however, it relies on many complex and delicate components and connections that have to operate perfectly to keep the system running. This is why small problems with even the smallest component can lead to a chain reaction of unexpected and costly system failure.
That’s not all, though. Many additional benefits to the proper maintenance of your HVAC system can be found, including the following:
- Increased efficiency: A properly maintained system will run more efficiently, which reduces your energy costs.
- Longevity: Your HVAC system experiences wear and tear over time, so proper maintenance can help it stay in top form and keep its age from impacting its performance.
Fewer and less expensive repairs: A well-maintained system will experience fewer repairs over its life, which tends to be cheaper. Routine maintenance also identifies smaller issues before they become big, expensive problems.
- Consistent temperatures: Wear and tear on your HVAC system keeps it from working effectively, so proper maintenance helps your system heat or cool your home consistently for better overall comfort.
- Peace of mind: The last thing you want is an unexpected failure in the middle of an extreme season. With proper maintenance, your system is more reliable, and you can rest easy knowing it’s under the care of an experienced professional.
We offer furnace and air conditioning tune-ups that include:
- Filters cleaned
- Thermostat calibrated
- Outdoor condenser cleaned
- Condenser coil serviced
- Fan blade serviced
- Refrigerant pressure and content monitored
Our Maintenance Agreement Is Comprehensive and Includes the Following
- Priority scheduling for emergency or problem calls.
- Reduced labor rates of 10% on repairs.
- You will receive a 10% discount on defective parts discovered during the routine inspection or emergency calls. This discount does not apply to equipment (accessories, heat exchangers, compressors).
Air Conditioner System Clean and Service
- Clean and Check A/C Condenser Coil
- Check Voltage and Amperage on Motor
- Check Condensate Drain Line or Pump Clean if Necessary
- Check A/C Condenser Unit for Proper Refrigerant Charge
- Change Air Filter
- Clean and Check All Electrical Connection
- Check Temperature Drop at Evaporator Coil
This visit includes one (1) filter change plus visual inspection of your Air Conditioning System.
Heating System Cleaning and Service
- Clean and Check Burner Operation, Adjust if Necessary
- Check High Limit Control, Adjust if Necessary
- Check Fan Control
- Check Flue for Proper Venting
- Clean and Check Thermostat Calibration
- Change and Adjust Air Flow for Proper Temperature Rise
- Clean and Adjust Indoor Blower
- Check all Electrical Connections (furnace)
- Change Air Filter
This visit includes one (1) filter change plus visual inspection of your heating system.
Each Optional Service Items:
- $20.00 Electronic Air Cleaner
- $15.00 Humidifier
- $18.00 Attic Ventilator
- Comfort Zone Center
Home Comfort Collection
At One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, we know that every homeowner and every home itself is different. If something goes wrong, you’ll want a trusted expert in your corner. As a service partner of Direct Energy®, we are proud to offer the Home Comfort Collection, comprised of 3 protection plans designed for you to choose the plan that best fits your home’s needs.
Make One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Your Local HVAC Maintenance Experts
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is a trusted HVAC company to local homeowners, with good reason. As a family-owned company, we know how important it is for your home to be comfortable and safe, so we always put your needs first.
The benefits of choosing One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning are:
- Excellent customer service
- Reliable, quality service
- No hidden pricing
Before the extreme temperatures hit, get into the routine of preventative HVAC maintenance with One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Call us today to discuss your home’s heating and cooling system maintenance! Our service areas include Conyers, Lawrenceville, Atlanta and the surrounding areas.
Call us today to discuss our HVAC system maintenance services!